Join our team of innovators and help shape the future of the travel management industry.
Trondent Development Corp., a leading provider of progressive software and internet based technology solutions to travel and corporate clients, is looking for a Java Developer, with experience in developing, testing, debugging, and supporting computer software that resides and is executed in a Java/J2EE environment. A successful candidate will have the willingness to research and resolve software defects for our existing products as well as the ability to assist team members in developing internal and client initiatives. The Java Developer will also be self-reliant, proficient at time management, and possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, JSP
- Frameworks: Camel, ActiveMQ, CXF, Hibernate, Spring
- Database: MSSQL (or any other RDBMS)
- Development Tools: Eclipse, Subversion
- Web / Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, GlassfishExperience:
- 1-2 years of working experience in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must possess excellence in problem solving and analysis.
- Must exhibit a good attitude while working in fluid situations.
- Must be able to work independently and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Must adhere to and communicate best practices to project team.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
No relocation expenses provided.
Strategic Account Executive
Are you a Top Performer SaaS/Cloud Solutions Sales Person? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, “always be closing” environment with unlimited income opportunity? Is customer success your top priority? If so, then Trondent is looking for you!
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will join our existing sales team and focus on new business development across key verticals as well as cross-sell to our existing customers. You will be responsible for identifying and targeting prospects in the corporate travel industry and demonstrating the value of selecting Trondent as their chosen technology provider.
• A minimum of 5 years experience selling SaaS/cloud-based solutions
• Background selling complex customer solutions in a rapidly evolving technology domain
• Experience selling to Fortune 500 companies
• Record of working closely with customers to deliver solutions that exceed their technical and business expectations
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including extensive experience presenting to C-level executives at large firms
• Solution sales mentality in an environment with multiple products and services
• Proven ability to work seamlessly with global clientele
• Ability to interpret business needs and technical requirements to identify solution alignment with a value-based proposal
• Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and annual key performance metrics and quota
• Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills
• Possess strong business acumen, negotiation and closing service contracts skills
• Ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting, cold calls, networking, and lead generation activities
• Superior customer services skills with a focus on building customer loyalty and trust, and expanding existing client renewals
• Trustworthy and ethical, energetic and empathetic
• Ability to pass a background check
• Occasional travel required
• Familiarity with GDS systems, profiles, online booking products and overall agency operations and automation, is a plus
• BA/BS in a business or a technical field
• Dedication to Trondent’s continued success and personal accountability for driving results
Our competitive compensation package includes:
• 401(k) plan• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
• Vacation and Paid holidays
• Location: Barrington, IL
• Compensation: Base + commission + bonus opportunities (based on qualifications and performance)
Trondent Development Corp. does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Trondent Development Corp. and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trondent.com.